27 de outubro de 2011

BIRKINBOY Second anniversary.
I Would like thank to all the people throughout these two years have given me encouragement and power to create this blog.
Thanks for all the messages you have sent me over all these 24 months.
I hope to be able to demonstrate that more important than being fashion is to live life enjoying the best of each place, from the simple to the most sophisticated.
I Must thank to my family. Over many generations taught me to learn to appreciate the details of everyday life. More than once, received messages from the followers saying that this blog make them DREAM! And this DREAM is what i hope can continue it doing.
" THE DREAM COMMANDS THE LIFE..."
THANKS.

2 comentários:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    THANKS FOR THIS 2 YEARS OF DREAMS

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Joyeaux anniversaire chéri !!! J'ai regardé toutes tes jolies photos de Paris et elles m'ont vraiment faites rêver et cette belle ville me manque beaucoup :)

    ResponderEliminar